Ergonomic Office Chairs
Comfort for long sessions in the meeting room or in front of the computer is the key feature of our ergonomic chairs. Proper support of legs and back are critcal in maintaining good posture and ergonomic fit.
The Ergonomic Chair Category has quality, commercial grade chairs for your office. Both short and long term comfort define a good ergonomic office chair. It needs to be able to maintain a high level of comfort for extremely long work sessions. See something you like? Please call us or
request a quote. We'll be happy to provide you with a great deal on any of these products.
Ergonomic Features to Look For:
- A contoured backrest will give your back the comfort and support it needs.
- Backrests that are height adjustable, providing your back with customized comfort and support.
- Don't go too soft. For total comfort, seat and back foam must be dense enough to support your weight evenly.
- Look for "waterfall" seat cushions that slope down at the front of the chair. This important ergonomic feature helps improve circulation to your lower legs.
- Rest your arms. Armrests help keep your arms in a comfortable position, reducing shoulder, neck and back strain.
- The pneumatic height adjustment lets you alter your seating position throughout the day with a smooth, easy, one-touch action.